Your pre-approval letter is the first step of your home purchase. If you have a relationship with a lender by all means call them and get preapproved. If you need some recommendations please call or email me!
Your lender will be able to provide:
- Your loan options, including interest rates and monthly payments
- An estimate of lender closing costs
- Help you organize any needed tasks that need to be done, prior to your loan such as credit “clean-up” or gift letter
Sample questions for your lender:
- How do I get pre-approved?
- How much does this cost?
- How long will it take?
- What types of loans do you offer?
- How do you shop for the best loan for me?
- What are points?
- Are there pre-payment penalties?
- How long will it take to close the loan?
- Can you give me an estimated statement of closing costs?
- What documents will you need from me?
- Do I need mortgage insurance?