1) I provide expert market analysis to help you price your property. Setting the list price is the number one factor to sell your home for the most return on your investment. My experience, eye for detail and knowledge of current market trends inform this detailed assessment.
2) Superior marketing is the second most important factor to a successful sale. It’s also fun! This involves:
Excellent professional photos
Comprehensive listing in MLS
A wide network of internet marketing to local and national websites
Professional print media
Scheduling Broker’s tours
Conducting the best Open House and welcoming buyers
Inviting neighbors through neighborhood mailings
3) Determine Pre-market Preparations.This is a conversation we have to best meet your needs.
Inspections as needed; based upon results, we formulate next steps
Cost-effective property preparation as needed to show your property to it’s fullest
4) Timely Communications are key!
The Seller is frequently informed of the market response
I follow-up with all interested parties
I make timely adjustments to marketing if needed
5) Planning Milestone events:
Your home is listed on the “MLS,” the Multiple Listing Service database used by all real estate agents and syndicated to numerous internet websites
The Brokers’ Tour
The Offer Date
Negotiations at offer acceptance and thereafter
Buyer Milestones: buyer inspections, buyer financing
Reviewing all documents prior to close for a completeness
Close of Escrow, a full transaction file is delivered to the Seller